Tuesday 4 September 2012

Assessment : V.I.P. (Very Indie Party)


Log : 2 Dimensional Design class on Monday 27th August 2012

Expanding your square : V.I.P. (Very Indie Party)

This was notes I've taken a week before the 27.8.2012 class.

The Expanded Square Lecture notes.

We were told to make our own version of the expanded square.. and these are some very basic sketches of my ideas.


More sketches and expansion(?) of ideas..to get the whole indie effect.


Drafting 

Yoong Ruey on my right side doing his thing.. I really like the whole graphic-ish effect he created. 

Chi Yan on my left side doing her thing. Admire her patience on cutting out the spirals.. *thumbs up!

The Process :



Final Product!

Next would be expanding asymmetrical and symmetrical squares. Looking forward to doing it as I've always liked arts and craft, just not very patient at doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment