Thursday 13 September 2012

Lecture : Poster Design


On September 7th we had a lecture on Poster design as well as presenting our work on the expanded squares. This is part of the multiple squares I did, which was in the skull design.


And because I'm not very good with my hands with the littlest details, the skull got pretty messy.


This is me with both of my expanded squares where the one on the right is a "design your own superhero costume" themed and the one on the left is a "dessert" themed.



This was our assignment brief for the day. Since we had extra time we were told to structure a story-line and some other details we would like to add in our movie poster.


These are mine, doing researches and taking down notes.


These are Jowin's, basically on Steampunk history.

The genre we chose for our movie poster is Steampunk. Chi Yan, Jowin and I would be in a group of three..so watch this space for our progress in making our movie poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment